Different Diseases Pipeline Reviews H2 2013 by Global Markets Direct Now Available at MarketPublishers.com26 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd announces that topical research reports on different diseases’ therapeutic pipelines worked out by Global Markets Direct have been added to its catalogue.
Each report provides an insightful guide to the disease’s therapeutic pipeline and grants access to the important information on the recent developments in the examined area. These research studies cover the existing products as well as products in various stages of development, present essential data on the major pipeline projects, delve into the competitive environment, and offer extensive reviews of the key players. The reports provide in-depth insights into the pertinent diseases’ pipelines, as well as give a clear understanding of important and diverse types of therapeutics under development. The insightful pipeline reviews assist in identifying emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios. All in all, each study is a valuable source of information on how to choose prospective business partners, plan mergers and acquisitions strategies effectively, gain a competitive advantage in the market, design in-licensing/out-licensing strategies as well as modify therapeutic portfolios.
Different Diseases Pipeline Reviews H2 2013 by Global Markets Direct Include:
- Ovarian Cancer - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Diabetic Macular Edema - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Chronic Plaque Psoriasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Depression - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Cerebral Palsy - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Arrhythmias - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
- Recurrent Head And Neck Cancer Squamous Cell Carcinoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2013
Each Report Scope:
- Clear description of the worldwide therapeutic scenario for the examined disease.
- Extensive overview of the respective disease products under development.
- Thorough examination of the products in various development states (from discovery up to registration stages).
- Vital information on pipeline projects based on monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Comprehensive disease pipeline assessment by route of administration and molecule type.
- Analysis of the major discontinued pipeline projects.
- The latest news summary.
- Insightful review of the recent deals related to the pipeline products.
More insightful research reports by the publisher can be found at Global Markets Direct page.