Market Publishers Calls for Participation in 4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum in Abu Dhabi, UAE
11 Nov 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in the 4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum, happening on the 11th to 13th of February 2014 in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
After having established itself as the go to event for business continuity, crisis management, emergency response and disaster recovery in the MENA region, the 4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum will gather over a hundred senior key decision makers and professionals from various critical industrial and commercial sectors such as oil and gas, telecom, finance and many others in the region.
The conference aims at further enhancing business continuity and emergency plans that will seamlessly aid in managing unforeseen risk to companies based in the Middle East region. Addressing the needs and challenges facing various industries, business continuity management (BCM) leaders and solution providers are stepping forward to proactively spread the word on the importance of developing contingency plans.
4th Annual Business Continuity & Emergency Response Forum
Date: February 11-13, 2014
Location: Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates
Key topics to be discussed at the conference:
- NCEMA Business Continuity Standard - AE/HSC/NCEMA 7000 : 2012
- Cyber Threat - Latest from a Resilience Perspective
- Senior Leaders Panel: Lack of Engagement from the Senior Management
- Case Study - Implementing a Full Life Cycle of Business Continuity in an Organization
- Business Continuity and the National Response Framework Emergency Support Functions
- Status of MERS CoV and other Emerging/Re-emerging Diseases
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.