Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Power Transmission Tech 2014 in Amsterdam, the Netherlands22 Oct 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in the Power Transmission Tech 2014 event, happening on February 12-13, 2014, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
Worldwide energy demand is growing, but regulation reforms, environmental concerns and the need for new technologies pose challenges to the industry.
The two day event, Power Transmission Tech 2014, will bring together key industry stakeholders from the utilities industry, TSO’s, technology providers, energy researchers, power transmission investors, as well as DSO’s to discuss the integration of advanced technologies in power transmission to improve infrastructure management.
Power Transmission Tech 2014
Date: Wednesday 12 February 2014 - Thursday 13 February 2014
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Key topics to be covered at the event:
- Global Market Outlook
- The role of Policy & Safety in Power Transmission
- Investor Perspective
- Offshore Power Transmission Solutions
- Innovation in Technology-Cabling, Smart Grids & Transmission Charger Lines
- Grid Operator Case Studies
- Distribution System Operator’s Viewpoint
- Renewable Integration & Energy Storage
- Asset Management
Confirmed panel members:
- Gianluigi Migliavacca, Head of the Transmission Network Planning Research Group, RSE
- Jessica Stromback, Executive Director, Smart Energy Demand Coalition
- Bas Kruimer, Managing Director Europe, Quanta Technology
- Anh Vu, SmartCities Program Manager, ERDF
- Régis Hourdouillie, Global Director Utilities, Ericsson
- Wilfried Breuer, Managing Director Projects, TenneT Offshore GmbH
- Jillis Raadschelders, Team manager New Energy Technologies, Principal Consultant Energy Storage, DNV KEMA
- Marco Karremans, Investment Advisor, Royal HaskoningDHV
- Angelo Ferrante, Head of International Regulation, Terna
- Dr Volker Wendt, Director Public Affairs, Europacable
- Rudolf Baumann, Senior Adviser Operations, Chairman of the TSC Steering Committee, Swissgrid
- Bram Alkema, Manager, Asset Management, Enexis
- Dr Ivan Dudurych, Sustainable Power Systems, EirGrid
- Stewart Whyte, Network Development Strategy Manager, Electricity Network Development - Network Strategy, National Grid
Who should attend?
Technology and innovation directors, technical directors, asset managers, network developers, transmission directors, network planners, network repairs, reliability and quality managers, system engineers, strategic project managers, transmission system, architects, data managers and smart grids managers.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.