Linaclotide Discussed in New Comprehensive Patent Search Report by Genericsweb Published at MarketPublishers.com
26 Sep 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Linaclotide (Ironwood/Forest/Almirall/Astellas's Constella/Linzess) is an orally administered peptide agonist of guanylate cyclase-C (GC-C), which is used to treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) with constipation (IBS–C) and chronic idiopathic constipation (CIC) in adult patients. Linzess was launched on December 17th in the United States and received marketing authorization in Europe in November 2012. Still, there is a growing need in further studies investigating long-term effectiveness and safety of linaclotide in larger populations. Despite the cost of linaclotide, its efficacy and safety, in conjunction with the dearth of other treatments for IBS–C and CIC make it an important emerging therapeutic option for patients with these gastrointestinal tract disorders. By 2021, linaclotide is expected to achieve blockbuster sales of USD 1.2 billion in the US, France, Italy, Spain, Germany, the UK and Japan.
New comprehensive pipeline developer report “Linaclotide - Comprehensive patent search” elaborated by Genericsweb is a regularly updated, professional patent search, which identifies Linaclotide patent information, as well as presents categorisation and interpretation, all delivered by a convenient online interface.
Pipeline Developer Features:
- comprehensive patent searching, covering the world's key territories;
- identification of patent categories – molecular form, active ingredient preparation, formulations & methods thereof, related medical use and administration, active ingredient combinations, and analytical methods;
- patent identification, categorisation and interpretation;
- grouping by patent family and assigning to development categories based on interpretation of key aspects of the patent claims;
- filtration of patents not relevant to generic development;
- relevant changes to patent families, statuses, and litigation.
Linaclotide - Comprehensive patent search
Published: September, 2013
Price: US$ 7,500.00
Other Pipeline Developer Reports by Genericsweb are Also Available:
- Pirfenidone - Comprehensive patent search
- Teriflunomide - Comprehensive patent search
- Ponesimod - Comprehensive patent search
- Regadenoson - Comprehensive patent search
- Regorafenib - Comprehensive patent search
- Siponimod - Comprehensive patent search
More new patent search reports by the publisher can be found at Genericsweb page.