Market Publishers Calls for Participation in 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013 in Shanghai, China29 Aug 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in the 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013, December 12-13, 2013, in Shanghai, China.
The Fukushima disaster made China take a fresh look at the nuclear market, strongly pushing the country to seek safety solutions from 3rd Gen technology. So far, there are several 3rd Gen reactor types including AP/CAP, EPR, ACP1000, ACPR1000+ existing in the national nuclear markets, which caused tremendous impacts on the nuclear equipment suppliers. Owing to the different nuclear standards and regulations, the equipment suppliers are currently trapped into an awkward predicament.
The 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013 is truly considered the best in class platform for NPP equipments suppliers. More than 30 authoritative experts and 200 leaders from nuclear operators, EPC companies, designing institutes as well as equipment suppliers will gather in Shanghai this December to discuss on how to improve the quality and accelerate the localization progress of 3rd Gen nuclear technology equipments.
The 5th Annual Nuclear New Build China Summit 2013
Date: December 12-13, 2013
Location: Shanghai, China
- Updates on China’s Nuclear New Build Projects
- Predict and Analyze the Trends of Nuclear Technology Route in China
- Analyze the Influence of the 3rd Gen Nuclear Technology on the Nuclear Equipment Suppliers
- Updates on the Latest Localization Progress of 3rd Gen Nuclear Equipments
- Updated on Nuclear Safety Equipment Supervision System
- Grasp the Tendency of China’s Nuclear Standards and Regulation
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.