Don’t Miss the Chance to Join the Enterprise Technology Show Africa in Johannesburg, South Africa21 Aug 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is pleased to call for participation in The Enterprise Technology Show Africa on the 29-30 October, 2013, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Africa’s digital, marketing, e-commerce and enterprise show looks in detail at how all businesses, including telecommunications, financial services, airlines and utilities, can make money from improving their systems and technologies.
Packed with over 50 presentations exploring the overlapping issues of Loyalty, Big Data, Social Media, Marketing Technology and Enterprise Technology, The Enterprise Technology Show Africa is Africa’s only exhibition giving you solutions in ICT innovation. The free conference sessions will provide topics and presentations most relevant to your business. The VIP conference and agenda will host exclusive keynote sessions with innovators and industry influencers.
The Enterprise Technology Show Africa
Date: October 29-30, 2013
Location: The Sandton Convention Centre – Johannesburg, South Africa.
10 great reasons to attend the event:
- Hear how social media can help you with creating a productive lesson by transforming your chatroom into a classroom with Barbara Mallison from Obami
- Learn how to deliver real-time CRM to help you understand your consumers needs and how to drive customer engagement
- Find out what are the big trends in mobile and why you should adopt a mobile strategy in one of our free conference sessions hosted by Digital Planet
- Learn how to use data analytics to transform unstructured data into structured intelligence
- Discover secrets behind how social media will increase your e-commerce business at a round table discussion with Daniel Guasco, the co-CEO of Groupon South Africa
- Discover how to manage and protect your brand reputation on digital channels learn how to change your corporate strategy to meet interconnectivity demands
- Learn how to create profitable apps for your target market
- Uncover how to adapt your marketing strategy from print to digital with Sinisa Jovanovic, the Technical Director from IT Web
- Join the conversation and learn how Tinus Le Roux turned fun experience turned into a global business strategy
- Find out how to manage your brand online with Bellinda Carreira the Executive Head of Interactive Marketing of Standard Bank
Book for The Enterprise Technology Show Africa by 20 September and get a great discount!
For more information on The Enterprise Technology Show Africa please click here.
For more events supported by Market Publishers Ltd please click here.