Worldwide Hepatitis C Market Analysed & Forecast by Renub Research in Topical Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com02 Aug 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Hepatitis C stands for an infectious disease resulting from the hepatitis C virus (HCV). It is a leading cause of chronic liver disease, the final stage of cirrhosis and liver tumour. Given its slow progression and asymptomatic nature, the infection is often diagnosed late when the options for its treatment are restricted. With no efficient vaccine against the HCV having been discovered yet, the sector is driven by therapeutics.
By end-2018, the global hepatitis C market is expected to grow more than 3 times from the market size in 2012. The increasing prevalence of the disease in tandem with the existence of novel first-in-class medicines with better efficacy and safety profiles are likely to propel the growth of the HCV market. The HCV drugs market owes its growth primarily to high unmet need of the market which is set to be filled by a strong pipeline of new drug candidates. Low levels of knowledge awareness about HCV are identified as a key challenge to prevention and medical care.
Topical research report “Hepatitis C Market & Forecast, HCV Drugs Clinical Trials, Hepatitis C Pipeline Drugs Sales & Forecast - Worldwide” elaborated by Renub Research provides a comprehensive assessment of the fast-evolving hepatitis C marketplace. Its scope comprises:
- hepatitis C drugs market and forecast;
- hepatitis C approved drugs sales and forecast;
- hepatitis C deals and acquisitions;
- pipeline drugs clinical trials (drugs in phase III);
- pipeline drugs clinical trials (drugs in phase II);
- pipeline drugs sales forecast.
Hepatitis C Market & Forecast, HCV Drugs Clinical Trials, Hepatitis C Pipeline Drugs Sales & Forecast - Worldwide
Published: July, 2013
Price: US$ 2,090.00
Other Renub Research Reports Include:
- Personalized Medicine Diagnostics (Flow Cytometry, Sepsis Immunos, Routine Coagulation, Psychiatric Disorders, Tumor Markers, Molecular Blood Typing and Other Testing)
- Global Cardiac Bio Implant Devices (Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillators, Implantable Cardiac Pacemakers, Heart Valve, Coronary Stent, Peripheral Stent, Ventricular Assist Device) Market Forecast, Clinical Trials, M&A
- Molecular Diagnostics Market & Forecast (By Application, Technology, Countries, Companies & Clinical Trials) to 2017: Global Analysis
More topical studies by the publisher can be found at Renub Research page.