Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease Market Landscape Examined in Topical GBI Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com31 Jul 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Currently estimated at USD 11.3 billion, the world chronic obstructive pulmonary disease market is predicted expand further, reaching a value of over USD 15.5 billion by end-2019. The growth will be primarily driven by a great number of novel, more effectual and convenient products making a foray into the market and calling for greater value as compared to the medications already on the market. The drugs fuelling the growth comprise once daily LABA/LAMA fixed-dose combinations like umeclidinium bromide/vilanterol, QVA-149 and olodaterol/tiotropium. Furthermore, a range of campaigns to raise awareness of the disease in patients and physicians has lead to steadily surging COPD diagnosis rates, which is also set to contribut to the market’s positive development in the coming years.
Topical study “Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market to 2019 - Highly-Priced New Combination Products Forecast to Capture Significant Market Share and Drive Growth” prepared by GBI Research thoroughly examines the worldwide COPD market, covering:
- overview of the disease, including symptoms, diagnosis and treatment;
- analysis of the COPD marketplace, including a comparison of the efficacy and safety of the most prominent brands;
- details on the COPD pipeline, covering drug distribution by phase, molecule type and mechanism of action;
- analysis of the COPD clinical trial landscape;
- in-depth market forecast, considering the current marketed therapies, in addition to the potential market entry of new products;
- assessment of strategic consolidations within the COPD indication;
- overview of the key market drivers and barriers.
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Market to 2019 - Highly-Priced New Combination Products Forecast to Capture Significant Market Share and Drive Growth
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 3,500.00
Other Topical Studies by GBI Research Include:
- Pain Management Therapeutics Market to 2019 - Impact of Patent Expiries Offset by Demand for Neuropathic and Rheumatoid Pain Medications and Strong Pipeline
- Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 - Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects
- Polypropylene Global Market to 2020 - Developing Regions of Asia-Pacific and Middle East and Africa to Drive Polypropylene Market Growth
More studies by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.