North American Car Rental Market Potential Assessed by Ken Research in Topical Study Available at MarketPublishers.com15 Jul 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – North America has an extremely developed car rental system, which is mainly held by the United States. The off-airport and car sharing segments are expected to be the largest contributors to the growth of the region’s car rental market.
The North American car rental industry is distinguished by severe service and price competition. The US car rental industry has been predominantly held by top 4 players such as Enterprise-Rent-A-Car, Hertz Global Holdings, Avis Budget Group and Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group.
Topical study “North America Car Rental Industry Outlook to 2017- Off-Airport Segment and Car Sharing Driving the Future Growth” prepared by Ken Research discusses the market size of North America’s car rental industry by revenue, market segmentation by geography (the US and Canada), on-airport and off-airport and by type of travellers in the countries covered. The report examines the market share of the top car rental companies in the US and Canada; casts light on prevalent trends and developments in the car rental industry in the US, besides profiling the country’s leading players in the field. The market size of the car sharing industry in the US and Canada by number of members and number of vehicles is reviewed, too. Furthermore, the research provides extensive forecasts of the region’s car rental market by country based on revenue and key segments like on-airport and off-airport, business and leisure.
North America Car Rental Industry Outlook to 2017- Off-Airport Segment and Car Sharing Driving the Future Growth
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 1,100.00
Other Ken Research Studies Include:
- Germany Health and Wellness Industry Outlook to 2017 - Health Clubs and Spas to Witness Strong Growth
- India Restaurant Market Outlook to 2018 - Quick Service Restaurants to Drive the Future Growth
- The US Electronic Security Industry Outlook to 2017- Video Surveillance and Integrated Solutions to Lead the Market
- Qatar Health and Wellness Industry Outlook to 2017 - Spa and Salon Market to Fuel Industry Growth
- The US Video Rental Industry Outlook to 2017 - Subscription streaming and Internet Video on Demand to Sustain the Future Growth
More studies by the publisher can be found at Ken Research page.