World Contract Logistics Database by Analytiqa Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
04 Jul 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global contract logistics market has often evolved to meet the changing needs of economies by creating new service offerings and expanding geographically. Today, the contract logistics market is once again developing to support new trends in the world trade. Thus, manufacturers are moving production away from China and transferring their activities to companies in nearby countries. Furthermore, the geographic spread of logistics hubs is changing and new ones are being developed closer to higher concentrations of customers. Moreover, the industry is experiencing a shift in trade lanes towards emerging markets like Russia, Brazil, South Africa and the Middle East. As such, contract logistics providers are evolving service offerings and expanding into these new geographic markets.
In-demand study “Global Contract Logistics Database” drawn up by Analytiqa provides detailed information on thousands of contracts awarded from across all sectors of the global logistics industry. This information enables to perform detailed searches of the database by any combination of the data fields, including country, sector, 3PL, renewal dates and contract services.
- tracking of the latest contract awards to monitor competitor activity or threat;
- identification of customers where contracts are coming up for renewal;
- penetration into key sales leads through contact names and job titles;
- insight into contract deliverables including value added services;
- benchmarking of the health of the sector and renewal rates of leading 3PLs.
The database tracks contracts across 45 countries and 35 industry sectors, covering 150 providers and contracts with a wide range of values from EUR 0.5 million to EUR 1000 million ranging in length from just months to many years.
Global Contract Logistics Database
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 5,095.00
Other Studies and Databases by Analytiqa Include:
- UK Contract Logistics Database
- Predictive Analytics Q1, 2013: Today's Supply Chain, Tomorrow (Single Edition): Evaluating the manufacturing potential of Africa; Identifying future commerce hot spots; Targeting contract logistics growth in emerging markets
- European Contract Logistics Database
- Predictive Analytics: Today's Supply Chain, Tomorrow (Annual, 4 quarters, subscription)
- Predictive Analytics Q4, 2012: Today's Supply Chain, Tomorrow (Single Edition): Logistics Superpowers Of The Future – From West To East; Realising Brazil’s Potential; Regional Leader, South Africa
- Trends and Dynamics at Global 3PLs
More in-demand studies and databases by the publisher can be found at Analytiqa page.