Emerging Countries Shale Gas Market Examined in New Topical GlobalData Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
27 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Outside North America, shale gas development activities are now being taken up in a lot of other corners of the world, particularly Poland, China, Argentina, Australia, and South Africa. Among these, Poland takes the lead with active shale gas exploration blocks, and license procedures completed. Such emerging countries as Argentina, Australia and China are some of the key destinations for shale gas development activities as well. A range of other nations are engaged in elaborating plans and policies aimed at shale gas development.
New report “Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries (Poland, China, Australia, Argentina and South Africa) - Market Analysis, Industry Scenario and Key Companies” elaborated by GlobalData provides an in-depth analysis of shale gas development activities in emerging countries such as Poland, China, Australia, Argentina, South Africa, as well as other countries such as Ukraine, France, Germany, India and Brazil.
Key Topics Covered:
- analysis of key drivers and issues for shale gas development activities in the countries reviewed;
- overview of major sedimentary basins with shale gas potential;
- insights into up-to-date shale gas development activities in the countries covered, along with policies and regulations for shale gas exploration and development;
- review of recent gas shale deals including M&As and asset transactions in the gas shale industry;
- details of the activities of top companies involved in shale gas development in the reviewed countries;
- identification of opportunities and challenges in shale gas markets outside North America;
- specific insights about emerging shale destinations in the world, which will contribute to the development of business strategy.
Gas Shale Development in Emerging Countries (Poland, China, Australia, Argentina and South Africa) - Market Analysis, Industry Scenario and Key Companies
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 3,995.00
Other GlobalData Reports Include:
- Latin America Regional Power Market Outlook to 2030
- EpiCast Report: Type 2 Diabetes - Epidemiology Forecast To 2022
- Medical Equipment Monthly Deals Analysis: May 2013 - M&A and Investment Trends
- Oil & Gas Monthly Deals Analysis – May 2013: M&A and Investment Trends
- BioMimetic Therapeutics, Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2013 Update
More new reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.