Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Events Hosted by SZ&W Group
25 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd is happy to announce its serving as a media partner to promote various Conference events hosted by SZ&W Group.
Global Smart City China Congress & Award 2013
Dates: September 16-18, 2013
Location: Guangzhou, China
Under the broad theme of ‘Better, Greener, Smarter’, the 2013 Congress program comprises keynote plenary and panel sessions, and concurrent sessions of presentations and interactive case studies.
Main topics include:
- Best Smart City practices from city administrator’s point of view
- Public-Private Partnership for development of smart city projects
- How to finance smart city projects
- Planning an intelligent and sustainable city
- Social infrastructure planning to meet the needs of a smart community
- Case study on urban renewal
- Vital services delivery in future cities
- ICT’s significant role in smart cities and case studies
4th Annual Unconventional Gas Asia Summit China 2013
Dates: October 17-19, 2013
Location: Beijing, China
The program of this event offers delegates a holistic view of the many commercial opportunities and challenges faced across the shale gas & CBM/CMM value chain in China and APAC, and also the key technology innovation.
Key discussion points comprise:
- Having an outlook of the unconventional gas development in Asia and China's present status of its diversified gas market
- Examining the opportunities of shale gas E&P from the perspectives of regulators, operators and gas buyers in China
- Sharing the exploration experiences of unconventional gas from Australia/Europe/India/USA
- Spotlighting on the policy & regulation environment in China as well as the infrastructure strategies in future
- Presenting the development and investment opportunities in China for unconventional project developers and technology licensors
- Showcasing the process and challenges in major CBM & shale gas projects in China
- Specifying on the core technologies of unconventional gas including seismic, drilling & completion, hydraulic fracturing with a multidimensional view
Turkey-MENA Renewable Energy Congress 2013
Dates: October 24-25, 2013
Location: Istanbul, Turkey
This event will unite the key local and international players to drive forward the government support, to discuss how to invest efficiently and how to tapping into the local market quickly and profitably.
Main topics for discussion include:
- Policy Sector: Turkish Energy Mix and Regulations for the renewable; Saudi Arabian Renewable Plan;
- Finance Sector: Financing and Investing Environment on Turkish Renewable Energy Sector; How to get a better ROI with the Current; Feed-in Tariff for Renewable in Turkey; Challenges and Opportunities in MENA Region;
- Wind & Solar Stream: Policy, governmental plan and strategy; Finance and Investment in Turkey & MENA focus the wind & solar project; keep an eye on wind manufacture in Turkey & MENA discuss the technology issues on Wind & Solar;
- Solar & Wind industry: Turkey Market, Morocco Market
2nd Annual Unconventional Gas Asia Summit Indonesia 2013
Dates: November 18-20, 2013
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
This event will offer delegates a holistic view of many commercial opportunities and challenges across Indonesian CBM/CMM/ shale gas industry, also the key technology updates for cost reduction and E&P optimization.
Key discussion points include:
- Presenting an outlook of the unconventional gas development in Asia
- Examining the opportunities of shale gas E&P from the perspectives of regulators, operators and gas buyers in Indonesia
- Sharing the experiences of shale gas & CBM exploration from Australia/Europe/India/USA
- Spotlighting on the policy & regulation environment in Indonesia as well as the infrastructure strategies in future
- Presenting the development and investment opportunities in Indonesia for unconventional project developers and technology licensors
- Showcasing the process & innovations of core technologies(seismic/horizontal drilling/hydraulic fracturing…) in major projects
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.