Market Publishers Calls for Participation in eTail Brazil in Sao Paulo, Brazil18 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in eTail Brazil, to be held October 28-30, 2013, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
eTail is the premier online and multi-channel retail conference dedicated to supporting the growth of the retail industry by facilitating high-level networking opportunities and providing leading industry knowledge worldwide. This event will bring together retailers and solution providers to conduct a qualified networking, sharing best practices and access to the fastest growing market in Latin America.
Dates: 28 - 30 October, 2013
Place: Milenium Convention Center, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Attend the event and
- Share effective strategies for profitable growth for the online operation.
- Understand how to grow online business sustainably and achieve an adequate return on investment.
- See how to build an omni-channel strategy involving all points of sale and contact to capitalize the client.
- Understand how major players are taking advantage of market opportunities finding possible cost savings in operations online.
- Discuss what is the cost of acquiring a customer on the internet and how to overcome the challenges.
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.