Trends in NHS in England Analysed in New Cutting-edge FirstWord Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
14 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – How can key account managers (KAMs) and front-line staff achieve commercial targets within the new NHS structure? What is important for NHS England and health buyers? What do CCGs commissioners expect from pharma? How Joint Working is evolving? What kinds of Joint Working projects companies are engaged in? How critical is the role played by service redesign and disease pathway management? What the complexities of the reforms? How can third parties help pharma develop services which meet commissioners’ expectations? All these and many more other burning questions are answered in the report.
New cutting-edge research report “Value-based Key Account Management and the NHS - Ensuring Optimal Performance Under New Rules” created by FirstWord provides a deep understanding of the issues which are shaping the NHS operating environment as well as how they are affecting its commercial and clinical development. The study highlights this fast-changing environment with insight and case studies from leading companies, consultants and those charged with implementing the changes in CCGs and NHS trusts.
- companies’ reaction to new challenges;
- review of strategies for moving from a promotional selling model to a partnership model;
- key account managers’ crucial role in achieving commercial and customer objectives;
- prime interests of local health economies and health commissioners;
- understanding of why building trust and relationships with NHS colleagues is essential;
- overview of the kinds of Joint Working projects companies are engaged in;
- awareness of why collaboration and innovation in NHS England will be the key to success.
Value-based Key Account Management and the NHS - Ensuring Optimal Performance Under New Rules
Published: June, 2013
Price: US$ 1,995.00
More new reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.