Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Nuclear Information Technology China Forum 2013 in Shanghai, China
07 Jun 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in Nuclear Information Technology China Forum 2013 (NITF2013), to be held August 8-9, 2013, in Shanghai, China.
NITF2013 will gather around 150 senior experts and executives to analysis the trend of China’s nuclear IT industry. This event is aimed at providing the high-end platform to promote the communication between government, NPP & Nuclear IT companies in and aboard. NITF2013 will concentrate on the information management system through the NPP full lifecycle, brilliant case studies, technology exchanges, international collaborations, thus becoming the most professional and best in class forum.
Nuclear Information Technology China Forum 2013
Date: August 8-9, 2013
Place: Shanghai, China
- The 1st and only International Forum Specialized in Nuclear IT Industry
- Examination of Nuclear Industry Informatization Features & Challenges in China
- Latest Nuclear Informatization Related Technologies and Products Showcase
- Pre-arranged Face-to-face Meetings with Target Clients
- Unprecedented Experiences from Industry Majors Regarding the NPP Informatization Cases in and abroad
Who Should Attend?
- Government Authorities
- Nuclear Operators
- Nuclear Designing Institutes
- Nuclear Engineering & Construction Companies
- Nuclear Maintenance Corporations
- Nuclear Equipment Suppliers
- Software & Hardware Corporations
- Mobile & Communication Companies
- Consulting & Investment Corporations
- Research Institutes
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.