Russian Clinical Trial Sector Analysed by Kuick Research in New Cutting-Edge Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
27 May 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Russia’s clinical trial market enjoys a considerable share in the worldwide clinical trial market. The country has got the population and the prevalence of diseases which serve as a good pool of subjects for conducting the studies. In 2012, the value of the market was close to USD 200 million. By end-2016, the market is likely to be valued at more than USD 300-million, driven by a large population base, easy patient recruitment as well as cheaper trial costs. Furthermore, the number of clinical research services outsourced to Russia has grown exponentially in the recent past. Despite the economic slowdown, outsourcing trends in the domain of clinical trials keep on being at their best in Russia.
New cutting-edge report “Russia Clinical Trial Market Opportunity Analysis” elaborated by Kuick Research provides detailed information and analysis on the latest developments in the Russian clinical trial market. It discusses various segments of the clinical trial market, besides inspecting the factors responsible for the growth and the need to resolve challenges to maintain growth momentum in the years ahead. In particular, the study features:
- clinical trial market overview;
- growth drivers and challenges for clinical trial market;
- communicable and non communicable disease prevalence;
- patient recruitment scenario;
- regulations for conducting clinical trial;
- major CRO operating in the market – Synergy Research Group, Cromos Pharma, OCT, MatrixPharm, CONGENIX, Parexel, Global Clinical Trials, and Quintiles.
Russia Clinical Trial Market Opportunity Analysis
Published: May, 2013
Price: US$ 800.00
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Kuick Research page.