UAE Building Sector Recuperates from Economic Slowdown, According to Ventures Middle East08 May 2013 • by Natalie Aster
The UAE building sector is currently recuperating from the economic slowdown and is beckoning positive signs of recovery. Abu Dhabi and Dubai, the two growth centers of UAE, are driving the revival process of the UAE construction industry with optimistic growth plans. With the resurgence of construction activity in UAE, derived demand for construction sector such as MEP (Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing) services is also anticipated to upsurge in the coming years. HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) services accounts to significant component of MEP services market and hence, the demand for HVAC is also expected to sour in the future.
The report “HVAC Market in the UAE Building Sector-April 2013” by Ventures Middle East focuses on the current market size, trends, growth drivers, challenges and forecast of UAE’s HVAC market.
HVAC Market in the UAE Building Sector-April 2013
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 650.00
The report provides insights on the following:
- Estimates of the current and expected market size for both building construction sector and HVAC market in the UAE
- Building sector trends and demand drivers in Abu Dhabi, Dubai and the Northern Emirates
- Major Building projects where MEP Contractors were appointed in 2012 and expected to appoint in 2013
- UAE HVAC market trends, drivers and challenges
- Major players in UAE HVAC sector
- Regional Outlook of HVAC sector
- Future outlook of UAE HVAC sector
The report will aid existing companies and potential investors of HVAC market to formulate appropriate growth strategies. The report will help identify, target and build the right customer segments for companies with interest in HVAC industry.
More information can be found in the report “HVAC Market in the UAE Building Sector-April 2013” by Ventures Middle East.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org