Market Publishers Calls for Participation in Emerging Markets Investments Summit 2013 in Warsaw, Poland
08 May 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in the Emerging Markets Investments Summit 2013, to be held June 3-4, 2013, in Warsaw, Poland.
The Emerging Markets Investments Summit is the premium forum bringing elite buyers and sellers together. Institutional investors and emerging market fund managers and consultants will gather in Warsaw this June to listen to the world’s foremost strategists, thought leaders and trend setters, giving visionary keynote presentations, real-life case studies and interactive sessions regarding major new drivers shaping institutional asset allocations. Attendees in turn will be encouraged to put forward their own ideas, opinions and opposing arguments, thus creating a truly interactive Summit.
The Emerging Markets Investments Summit 2013 is indeed a must-visit for those who are interested in getting multiple perspectives on the topic.
Emerging Markets Investments Summit 2013
Date: June 3-4, 2013
Location: Warsaw Marriott Hotel, Warsaw, Poland
The Event programme offers indispensable insights on:
- Exploring the Unexplored – Delving into high-yield asset classes in frontier markets to attain exponential returns and establish a stronghold on resources
- African Safari – Venturing into the world’s most attractive emerging continent to reap opportunities across a wide spectrum of asset classes
- Identifying the 2013 Gems – Pinpointing the most lucrative markets to accumulate maximum returns for your portfolio and gain a competitive advantage to fellow investors
- Riding the Bull, Surviving the Bear – Feeling investor appetite to understand in which way markets will sway and how asset and stock prices will be affected
- Tackling Overvaluation – Making a precise assessment on the actual market value of commodities, currency, real estate and other investments to avoid purchasing inflated assets
- Considering Geopolitical Risks – Amassing intrinsic and reliable data on geo-political factors affecting markets of interest to make solid investment decisions
- Exposure in the Red Zone – Minimising over-exposure to perilous ventures and increasing investment in high-yield asset classes for profitable and balanced portfolio performance
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.