Market Publishers Calls for Participation in China Marketing International Conference in Xuzhou, China03 May 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in China Marketing International Conference, to be held on July 12-15, 2013, in Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China.
China Marketing International Conference 2013, co-hosted by City University of Hong Kong, China University of Mining and Technology, as well as by The Asian Business Association, is sure to be a landmark marketing event for business executives, marketing scholars, and officials from government and non-profit organisations. Renowned scholars from overseas, mainland China, Taiwan and Hong Kong will gather in Xuzhou this July to demonstrate their academic achievements and to discuss, via workshops, seminars, lectures, and colloquia, the latest research developments in marketing theory and practice.
By visiting China Marketing International Conference 2013 and taking the most of it, Chinese scholars will be able to effectively assimilate fresh conceptual trends as well as stay current on the world's progress in the field of marketing theory and practice. Similarly, international scholars can find out more about fast advancement of the Chinese market, while having an opportunity to collaborate with China-based scholars.
China Marketing International Conference 2013 is indeed a must-visit for both international and in-country scholars who are interested in the Chinese market.
China Marketing International Conference 2013
Date: July 12-15, 2013
Location: School of Management, China University of Mining and Technology – Xuzhou, Jiangsu, China.
Key topics to be discussed at the Conference:
- International and Cross-Cultural Marketing
- City and Regional Marketing
- Network Marketing and Social Media Communication
- Services Marketing
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Relationship Management
- Promotion, Personal Selling and Marketing Communications
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Innovation and New Product Development
- Marketing in Emerging and Transition Economies
- Marketing Education, Marketing Ethics and Consumer Protection
- Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Marketing Theory and Research
- The Management and Marketing of Luxury
- Consumer Behavior
- Marketing Channel
- Business Culture
- Social Entrepreneurship
- General Business
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.