Market Publishers Calls for Participation in 2nd Annual Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum in Barcelona, Spain
12 Apr 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Market Publishers Ltd is happy to call for participation in Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum, June 19-20, 2013, in Barcelona, Spain.
Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum is the nation’s one of the most prominent events in the nuclear field. Attendees will gather in Barcelona this June to listen to the speakers from the world’s every nook and corner – Europe, the United States, South Africa and the Middle East, giving presentations on how their organizations have confronted key elements pertaining to the efficient development, management, and performance of nuclear supply chains, including success, lessons learned, and a lot more.
Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum is indeed a must-visit for those concerned about the peaceful nuclear energy generation.
Global Nuclear Supply Chain and Enhancement Forum
Date: June 19-20, 2013
Location: The Polytechnic University of Catalonia – Barcelona, Spain.
Key issues to be raised at the Forum:
- Localizing the Nuclear Build in South Africa
- Nuclear Safety Culture
- Engaging the local companies with nuclear projects in Finland
- Current Status and Key Safety Drivers for UK Nuclear Supply Chain Development
- Deployment of SMR: Case Study for West Kaliomantan, Indonesia
- Evolution of Supplier Relations
- Obsolescence Management – Identifiying discountinued parts and prioritising actions
- Internationalization of Tecnatom; Keys to Success
- Addressing the challenges for Spanish nuclear industry’s international collaboration
- Building an international supply chain
Market Publishers’ registered customers are eligible for special discounts.
To register at MarketPublishers.com please visit our Registration Page.