Malaysian Power Sector Analysed in New Insightful GlobalData Research Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com25 Mar 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What does Malaysia’s power market look like? What are the key market drivers? What are the factors hampering the market development? How is the Malaysian power market expected to evolve in the foreseeable future? What are the main factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector? What macro-economic factors affect the market functioning? What are the major current and upcoming projects? What are the key strengths and weaknesses of most influential market participants? What are the policies and regulations governing Malaysia’s power market? The answers to all these questions and a lot more can be found in the report.
New research report “Malaysia Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape” prepared by GlobalData offers a comprehensive guide to Malaysia’s power market. In particular, the study features:
- overview of the market structure, covering key parameters such as macro-economic factors, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential;
- historical (2000-2012) and forecast (2013-2020) figures for installed capacity, power generation and consumption in Malaysia;
- break-down by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear;
- data on major active and upcoming projects;
- information on power grid interconnection, transmission and distribution networks, and power export/imports;
- regulatory framework governing the Malaysian power market;
- detailed review of Malaysia’s major power generating companies, including their market shares and SWOT analysis.
Top companies discussed include: Tenaga Nasional Berhad, Malakoff Corporation Berhad, Powertek Sendirian Berhad, Syarikat SESCO Berhad, and YTL Power.
Malaysia Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
Published: March, 2013
Price: US$ 1,500.00
More Market Research Reports by GlobalData Include:
- Fuel Assemblies for Nuclear Power: - Global Market Size, Average Pricing, Competitive Landscape and Key Country Analysis to 2020
- Sri Lanka Power Market Outlook to 2030 - Market Trends, Regulations and Competitive Landscape
- Overview on Met Mast Installation Services
- Marubeni to Acquire 49% Interest in Gulfstar One from Williams Partners: Part of Marubeni’s Plan to Boost its Presence in Oil and Gas Infrastructure Projects – Deal Analysis from GlobalData
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.