India CSP Market Reviewed in New In-Demand GlobalData Report Available at MarketPublishers.com22 Jan 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global concentrated solar power (CSP) market is forecast to reach over USD 5 billion in 2013 following the recent economic recession. By 2020, the market is predicted to be over USD 4.6 billion. Moreover, the most fortunate expected scenario for the market is a possible hike to over USD 8.5 billion in 2020.
The USA and Spain are the leaders of the CSP worldwide market. In 2012, the activities directed towards launching and the development of the CSP systems were begun in India, China and Australia.
New research study “Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) in India, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” created by GlobalData provides valuable data on the concentrated solar power market, besides discussing the power market scenario and renewable power market in India. The study offers the market outlook; information on the renewable energy policy framework, installed capacities and the market competition. A detailed analysis of top companies and future prospects of the industry are at hand in the report, too.
Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) in India, Market Outlook to 2025 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles
Published: December, 2012
Price: US$ 2,500.00
More Research Reports by GlobalData are Available:
- MediPoint: Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement - Analysis and Market Forecast
- Orencia (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis
- Rituxan (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis
- Cimzia (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis
- Actemra (Rheumatoid Arthritis) Forecast and Market Analysis
- PharmaPoint: Rheumatoid Arthritis - India Drug Forecast and Market Analysis Event-Driven Update
- Biogas Power - Global Market Size, Feedstock Analysis, Competitive Landscape, Regulations and Key Country Analysis to 2025
More insightful market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.