China PVP Industry Analyzed in New Huidian Research Report Available at MarketPublishers.com17 Jan 2013 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The PVP (Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone) capacity exceeds 20,000 tons in China. In 2012, the domestic production volume was over 11,000 tons. About 30% of the product is exported annually. PVP imports are also executed as some local products do not satisfy requirements of Chinese consumers. Currently, the PVP supply prevails over the demand in the country.
China’s PVP consumption was estimated at approximately 10,100 tons in 2012. PVP demand in China is on an upward trajectory due to the growth of downstream industries. However, the oversupply situation is expected to continue in the years to come.
New research report “Research on China’s PVP (Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone) Industry, 2013-2017” created by Huidian Research provides a deep analysis of the Chinese PVP market. The research study analyzes supply/demand ratio, offers overview of market participants and provides their profiles. The report describes economic environment, actual market situation and outlines future prospects for the industry. Data on industry management system and policies, PVP application and consumption as well as export-import volume can be found in the study too.
Research on China’s PVP (Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone) Industry, 2013-2017
Published: December, 2012
Price: US$ 2,500.00
More Research Reports by Huidian Research are Available:
- Research on China’s K12 Tutoring Market, 2011-2015
- Market Research and Investment Prospect of China’s Overseas Study Service Industry from 2012 to 2017
- Research on China’s Military Modified Vehicle Industry, 2012-2017
- Research on China’s Office Furniture Industry, 2012 to 2017
- China’s Jet Fuel Market Research and Investment Prospect Forecast, 2012-2017
- Research and Forecast of China’s Automotive Interior Fabric Market, 2012-2017
More market research reports by the publisher can be found at Huidian Research page.