Malaysian Ammonia Industry Analyzed in New In-Demand GlobalData Report Now Available at MarketPublishers.com27 Nov 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world ammonia capacity is expected to grow considerably in the next several years. It is forecast to be over 224 million metric tons per year in H2 2013, up by one fifth from the current figure. The capacity growth is feasible given the upcoming launches of new ammonia projects in some countries. For instance, new production units will be taken on line in Brazil and Malaysia.
At present, there are several ammonia plants in Malaysia. They are located in Bintulu, Gurun, Kedah and etc. A South Korean company will possibly start a new ammonia project in Sarawak. However, the manufacturer has not taken the final decision yet.
New market research report “Ammonia Industry Outlook in Malaysia to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants” developed by GlobalData offers a deep insight into the ammonia industry in Malaysia. The report thoroughly examines the industry revealing the past and present ammonia capacity in the country as well as competitive landscape. The study includes valuable data on the market size, demand and supply volumes, imports and exports, prices, trade balance and planned projects and provides future forecast for the industry development up to 2016.
Ammonia Industry Outlook in Malaysia to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
Published: October, 2012
Price: US$ 1.000,00
More New Insightful Market Research Reports by GlobalData are Available:
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Production in the North Sea - Market Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Forecast to 2020
- Oil and Gas Exploration in the Arctic - Vast, Technically Recoverable Oil and Gas Resources Attract International Oil Companies to Increase Presence in the Region
- Asia Pacific Acetic Acid Industry Outlook to 2016 - Market Size, Company Share, Price Trends, Capacity Forecasts of All Active and Planned Plants
- Venous Leg Ulcers (Crural ulcer) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Russian Federation Dental Devices Market Outlook to 2018 - CAD/CAM Dental Systems, Dental Chairs and Equipment, Dental Implants and Others
- Aortic Valve Diseases Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2012
- Contrast Media Injectors Market Outlook in BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa) to 2018
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.