Ophthalmology Therapeutics Market Reviewed in New Cutting-Edge GBI Research Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
23 Oct 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The world market for ophthalmology therapeutics eventually reached a double-digit mark with glaucoma and wet AMD sectors generating the highest revenues. A certain drop was observed in revenues of glaucoma products manufacturers. Glaucoma industry is expected to lose its status of the key market sector in the coming years given the rapid expansion of other sectors and its earnings reduction. The market for ophthalmology therapeutics continues to be driven by a sustainable demand rise, strong competition amid players and product innovations. Cystaran and zioplan, for instance, were amid drugs approved in 2012.
New research report “Ophthalmology Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Dosing Convenience and Cost-effectiveness Continue to Drive Eylea’s Prescription Share in Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet-AMD)” worked out by GBI Research examines the market for ophthalmology therapeutics in detail. It offers comprehensive insight into the therapeutic landscape covering all market sectors. The report provides valuable data on promising pipeline products, market competitors, its drivers and restrains, strategic consolidations. Future outlook through 2018 is also available.
Ophthalmology Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Dosing Convenience and Cost-effectiveness Continue to Drive Eylea’s Prescription Share in Wet Age-Related Macular Degeneration (Wet-AMD)
Published: October, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
More Therapeutics Market Research Reports by GBI Research are Available:
- Hepatitis C Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Expected Launch of GS-7977 in 2015 will Pave the Way for an Oral Interferon-free Combination Therapy
- Dermatology Therapeutics Market to 2018 - Novel Biologics Targeting Interleukin-17 Receptor Presents New Options in Psoriasis Treatment
- Peripheral Vascular Devices Market to 2018 - Increasing Demand for Minimally Invasive Endovascular Procedures Presents Growth Opportunities for Manufacturers
- Hearing Aid Devices Market to 2018 - Cosmetic and Audiological Advantages of Miniature Behind-the-Ear (BTE) Devices to Drive Market Growth
- Antidepressants Market to 2018 - Despite Safety Concerns, Selective Serotonin Re-uptake Inhibitors (SSRIs) Continue to Dominate in the Absence of Effective Therapeutic Alternatives
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.