Global Retailers & Retailing Industry Guides by Canadean Now Available at MarketPublishers.com18 Oct 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON - Market Publishers Ltd informs that new topical Canadean reports on global retailers or retailing industries have been added to its catalogue.
These newly published reports provide data, analyses and opinion to help companies in the given global retail industry better understand the changes in their environment, seize opportunities and formulate crucial business strategies. The market research studies cover in-depth detail on the trends and drivers of the industry as well as quantitative information (historic and forecast market values), segmented at channel/category level. These research reports offer a top-level overview and detailed category insight into the operating environment for the covered markets. Individually, these reports are an essential tool for companies active across the pertinent global retail value chain as well as for new players that are considering entering these markets.
New Market Guides List Incorporates:
- Global Specialist Retailers: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Books, News and Stationery Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Furniture and Floor Coverings Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
- Global Sports and Leisure Equipment Retailing: Market Guide to 2016
Each Report Scope:
- overview of the respective market;
- analysis of the market and its channels/categories, including full year 2011 sales values and forecasts until 2016;
- historic and forecast sales values for the period 2006 through to 2016;
- individual channel/category analysis for the market from 2006 through to 2016.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.