Glass Industry in Russia Reviewed in New TechSci Research Study Now Available at MarketPublishers.com
26 Sep 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In Russia, the demand on the glass market has been on a big-scale rise as a result of real estate and infrastructure industries investment flows in the recent time. By the end of 2012 the number of float glass manufacturing units increased to 25 in Russia. Nevertheless the Russia-based producers output is of a low quality, which attracts in a way foreign market players. The imports of high-standard glass products are increasing along with the market share belonging to the foreign glass manufacturers.
New market report "Russia Glass Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017" provided by TechSci Research offers complete and detailed understanding of the local glass market in Russia. It reviews the information on the market by covering:
- global and russian glass market size & forecast;
- market share: by segment, by region, by application;
- drivers and challenges for russian glass market;
- market dynamics, trends & opportunities;
- market statistics for container, float, speciality & fiber glass;
- competitive landscape & strategic recommendations.
Russia Glass Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017
Published: September, 2012
Price: US$ 1.500,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.