International Gasoline Additives Event Agenda & Details Recently Announced by Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd
03 Sep 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – TD The Market Publishers Ltd partner, Merchant Research & Consulting, Ltd has recently announced details of its new event project, the International Gasoline Additives Conference.
This Gasoline Additives Event 2012 is to accommodate insightful industry and market introduction, overwhelming information sharing, and interactive discussion sessions. This year the Conference will be held on November, 28 – 29 in the premium InterContinental Hotel in Istanbul, Turkey.
The International Gasoline Additives Conference Agenda Encompasses:
- Global, regional and country markets of gasoline additives;
- Present market situation, historical background and future forecast;
- Gasoline additives capacities, production, consumption, trade statistics, and prices;
- Gasoline additives producers and suppliers;
- Gasoline additives market forecast for next five years, including market volumes and prices.
Participation at the International Gasoline Additives Conference Ensures:
- Broader knowledge of the gasoline additives market;
- Unparalleled analytical data on the gasoline additives market;
- Understanding of both global and regional factors impacting the industry;
- Assistance in the search for prospective partners and suppliers;
- Unique gasoline additives market forecast information;
- Sharing of views and knowledge on the gasoline additives industry;
- Decision-making process enhancement, company’s business and sales activities boost, managing business environment improvement.
The full International Gasoline Additives Conference 2012 agenda, participation details, and more event information can be found at the Conference Page.