World Animal Health Care Sector Prospects Reviewed in New AM Mindpower Solutions Study Available at MarketPublishers.com29 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In 2011, the global animal health care industry witnessed an incline due to an increase in animal population and a rise in the awareness related to zoonotic diseases like Q fever, Anthrax and others. The market is concentrated amongst the five major producers of animal health care products of which Pfizer holds the major share, followed by Merck, Sanofi, Eli Lilly and Bayer.
Moving forward, factors like the constant increase in the middle class population, improved medical infrastructure services in Asia and the rise in zoonotic diseases will contribute to the growth in industry revenue.
New research study “Global Animal Health Care Market Outlook to 2016 - Growth Opportunity in the Emerging Asia” elaborated by AM Mindpower Solutions provides in-depth analysis of the animal health care industry, including:
- market size of the global animal health care industry and its segments – pharmaceuticals, vaccines, medical feeds, farm and companion animals;
- market size of the animal health care market in the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America;
- market segmentation of animal health care markets in the four regions on the basis of revenue of pharmaceuticals, vaccines, medical feeds, farm and companion animals;
- trends and development of the global animal health care industry;
- competitive landscape of the major players of the animal health care industry in the world and in the US;
- company profiles of the top producers of the industry in the world;
- future outlook and projections of the basis of revenue;
- microeconomics and industry factors including R&D expenditure, global animal population, GDP and number of vegetarians.
Global Animal Health Care Market Outlook to 2016 - Growth Opportunity in the Emerging Asia
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 1.250,00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at AM Mindpower Solutions page.