India Prepaid & Debit Card Sector Reviewed in New Timetric Research Report Published at MarketPublishers.com29 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – India’s debit and prepaid cards market grew substantially both in volume and value terms during 2007–2011, driven by changing lifestyle demographics, the quest for more sophisticated products, the growth of online shopping and increasing levels of per capita income. Going forward, the sector is poised for further expansion, mainly supported by the entry of non-banking companies, as well as the use of corporate prepaid travel cards. The online retail market will also contribute to an increase in the use of prepaid and debit cards.
New market research report “The Indian Prepaid and Debit Cards Market” worked out by Timetric offers a comprehensive guide to the Indian prepaid and debit cards market, covering:
- current and forecast (up to 2016) values for the Indian prepaid and debit card market;
- current and forecast values of the various categories within the market;
- analysis of the key trends, drivers and challenges affecting the market;
- current regulatory framework in the industry;
- detailed analysis of the marketing strategies adopted for selling prepaid and debit cards by category;
- competitive landscape of the market;
- SWOT analysis of the Indian prepaid and debit card market;
- profiles of the major banks and companies in the Indian prepaid and debit card market.
The Indian Prepaid and Debit Cards Market
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 3.800,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Timetric page.