Nuclear Power in Emerging Markets Analysed in New In-Demand GlobalData Report Available at MarketPublishers.com17 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The growing demand for electricity, averting the cost of new builds and the capability to operate within the safety margins are the key drivers for extension. Most countries are extending the life of their nuclear plants to avoid investment in building new installations, while within such regions as Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, South and Central America there is a growing percentage of new upgrade nuclear power station projects.
New market report "Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Analysis, Policy Analysis and Forecasts to 2030" elaborated by GlobalData has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Emerging Nuclear Power Countries - Market Analysis, Policy Analysis and Forecasts to 2030
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 5.000,00
The report focuses on emerging nuclear countries and their market analysis. The report covers market analysis and the current status of nuclear power in the emerging nuclear power countries around the world. It gives detailed information on key drivers and challenges faced by the emerging nuclear countries in adopting nuclear energy. The recent deals and developments and information regarding key players are also covered in the report.
In detail the report features the following information:
- market analysis of the emerging nuclear power market in key countries of Asia-Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa, and South and Central America;
- qualitative information on drivers and key challenges for the emerging nuclear power market;
- key updates on recent market developments in the emerging nuclear power countries;
- key updates of the market players, such as AREVA, Electricite de France S.A, Korea Electric Power Corporation, EnergySolutions, Hitachi Ltd., and many more;
- detailed information on the power market in key countries.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GlobalData page.