World High Tech Logistics Market Study by Transport Intelligence Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com13 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Who are the main logistics providers in the high tech sector? What were the main trends in 2011? What are the main risks to the sector and how important are they? What are the supply chain strategies of the main manufacturers? What do the supply chains of the main distributors look like? All these questions and many more hot issues are answered and discussed within the new market research study.
New market study “Global High Tech Logistics 2012” worked out by Transport Intelligence provides a comprehensive understanding of the dynamics of the global high tech logistics industry as well as looks at how the market is likely to develop over the coming years.
- insights into of the current state of the high tech market;
- key trends and developments in 2011 and H1 2012;
- structure and drivers of the market and their implications for its future;
- global and regional market sizing;
- 5 year global market sizing forecast;
- exclusive and wholly independent analysis of the risks affecting the sector with images to demonstrate its resilience.
Logistics/transportation providers covered include: Agility, Ceva, Choice Logistics, Damco, DB Schenker, Deutsche Post DHL, FedEx, Flash Logistics, Genco, Kerry Logistics, Kuehne + Nagel, Panalpina, Servigistics, UPS, and Uti Worldwide.
Global High Tech Logistics 2012
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 1.670,00
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at Transport Intelligence page.