Top Global Rail Infrastructure Projects Reviewed in New WMI Study Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
13 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Russia, Vietnam, India, and Brazil are among the major developing countries with the most prominent and largest ingoing or planned railway infrastructure projects. A number of Middle East countries are also investing heavily in their home-based rail construction industries. Moreover, there are a couple of significant railways being renovated or built anew in the UK.
New insightful research "The Top 25 Global Rail Infrastructure Projects: Project Guide" developed by World Market Intelligence (WMI) offers an analytical examination of most significant and large-scale rail construction projects around the globe.
The guide contains information on the scope of the top 25 rail infrastructure construction projects including project overviews and locations. The report also details project ownership and funding, gives full project descriptions, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
The Top 25 Global Rail Infrastructure Projects: Project Guide
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 900,00
More New Guides on Various Infrastructure & Construction Projects by WMI Include:
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in Europe: Project Guide
- The Top 50 Construction Projects in Asia-Pacific: Project Guide
- The Top 25 Global Sewage & Waste Processing Plants Projects: Project Guide
- The Top 25 Global Water Infrastructure Projects: Project Guide
- The Top 25 Global Road Infrastructure Projects: Project Guide
- The Top 25 Global Tunnel Projects: Project Guide
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at World Market Intelligence page.