Russia Mobile Marketing Sector Profiled in New BRICdata Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
10 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Though being in its nascent stage of development, Russia’s mobile marketing sector is expected to expand rapidly over the forecast period, with the success of online marketing replicated on mobiles. The growth in mobile marketing is also expected to be fuelled by the country’s rising smartphone user base and by the implementation of 3G and 4G infrastructure, which will increase the potential penetration for mobile marketing campaigns.
New report “Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in Russia: Market Profile” elaborated by BRICdata offers a comprehensive guide to the mobile marketing market in Russia. In particular, the study covers:
- current and forecast market sizing for mobile marketing spend in Russia;
- detailed analysis of business, infrastructure, technology and consumer trends driving the growth of the mobile marketing market in Russia;
- key challenges faced by the mobile marketing market;
- case examples of innovative mobile marketing strategies adopted by key players across consumer industries like FMCG, healthcare, banking, and travel and tourism;
- insights into the future of mobile marketing and upcoming trends shaping the growth of the market in Russia.
Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in Russia: Market Profile
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
Other BRIC Countries Mobile Marketing Market Profiles are Also Available:
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in India: Market Profile
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in China: Market Profile
- Mobile Marketing Strategies and Emerging Opportunities in Brazil: Market Profile
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.