Sampling Prospects in Pharma Industry Discussed in New Cutting-Edge Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
09 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In an age of digital, multi-channel marketing, sampling has remained largely within the domain of sales reps, in spite of evidence that an optimized, centralized multi-channel sampling operation can enhance reach and significantly reduce costs.
The new research report “Sampling: A Key Business Driver in a Multi-channel Environment” worked out by FirstWord has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Sampling: A Key Business Driver in a Multi-channel Environment
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 395,00
The research report provides in-depth analysis of the major trends in sampling, and a wealth of insights from companies who are pioneering a more intelligent, centralized, and efficibrent approach to sampling.
Key Report Features:
- overview of the major trends affecting sampling strategies, including the rise in multi-channel operations and increasing acceptance of trial vouchers over physical samples;
- breakdown of sample acceptance by therapeutic area;
- sample optimisation strategies;
- advice to companies debating whether to “build or buy” multi-channel operations;
- case study on integrating the sales force into multi-channel sampling;
- challenges of the Prescription Drug Marketing Act (PDMA) requirements in a multi-channel environment;
- effect of the Sunshine provisions in the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA) on physician acceptance of samples;
- examination of the rising importance of vouchers and co-pay coupons.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at FirstWord page.