Turkish Telecommunication Sector Review by Taiyou Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com03 Aug 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Turkey’s telecommunication sector has grown at a rapid pace during the past few years. Among the factors fostering the growth of the market are the government’s support and initiatives aimed at liberalization and privatization of the sector; favorable demographics along with rising disposable income and a desire to avail hi-tech telecom services.
Mobile broadband subscriptions are likely to occupy an increasingly prominent position in the Turkish broadband sector during the forecast period. Investment in higher transmission speeds by the country’s 3G operators is expected to be a key growth driver in the mobile broadband segment; whereas the deployment of multi-play services is set to be a major growth driver in the fixed broadband sector.
New market report “Telecom Industry in Turkey” drawn up by Taiyou Research offers a comprehensive guide to the Turkish telecom sector. Its scope comprises:
- analysis of the global telecom industry, including an industry forecast to 2016;
- in-depth analysis of the major global telecom players through a company overview, analysis of their businesses, financial and SWOT analyses;
- detailed insight into the telecom industry in Turkey;
- analysis of, and outlook for the mobile telecom sector in Turkey;
- SWOT analysis on the mobile services sector in Turkey;
- overview of the fixed line telecom market in Turkey;
- SWOT analysis of the wireline telecom sector in Turkey;
- analysis of the broadband market in Turkey;
- regulatory framework governing the telecom sector in Turkey;
- key industry vendors and players.
Telecom Industry in Turkey
Published: August, 2012
Price: US$ 575,00
More Country Telecom Industry Reports by Taiyou Research Include:
- Telecom Industry in Uganda
- Telecom Industry in Nigeria
- Telecom Industry in Kenya
- Telecom Industry in Ghana
- Telecom Industry in Tanzania
- Telecommunications in Southern Africa
- Telecom Industry in the UAE
- Telecom Industry in Saudi Arabia
- Telecom Industry in Qatar
- Telecom Industry in Oman
- Telecom Industry in Egypt
More new market reports by the publisher can be found at Taiyou Research page.