Biometrics Market Reviewed at Global Scale in New In-Demand TechSci Research Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jul 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global biometrics market revenues are anticipated to reach USD 10.02 Billion by 2014. Increasing security requirements for public security i.e. border control, national identity etc., internet & network access and financial transactions are acting as growth driver for the industry.
The market has been lead by fingerprint technology from the last few decades. However, the vein recognition technology is gaining acceptance globally which is expected to grow rapidly in years to come. Regionally, North America & Europe together contributed 62.46% of the total revenues of global biometrics market in 2011. The global biometrics market has a huge potential due to increasing public acceptance.
New study "Global Biometrics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017" developed by TechSci Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Global Biometrics Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2017
Published: July, 2012
Price: US$ 2.200,00
The study offers a deep look into the industry and analytical knowledge on its key points. It covers:
- global biometrics market size, market share with forecast;
- top seven technologies i.e. fingerprint, face, hand, iris, voice, vein, signature market size, market share with forecast;
- top seven technologies with regional and applications market size, market share with forecast for each technology;
- global market trends & developments;
- competitive landscape & strategic recommendations.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at TechSci Research page.