Massmart in South Africa & More Local Company & Market Profiles by Canadean Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com
25 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The South African economy has recently experienced a considerable rise in the cost of living, which, coupled with the effects of the recent financial crisis, has resulted in restricted consumer spending. In these business conditions Massmart plans to focus on local product sourcing and strengthening its backend operations in South Africa. By 2015, the network management plans to significantly increase its presence in the country by opening new stores.
New market report "Massmart in South Africa: Local Profile" provided by Canadean analyses Massmart’s store formats, private labels, history, key employees, and key financial and operational metrics in South Africa. The report also presents market shares and investment strategies of the company’s key local competitors. Additionally, it presents investment strategies of the company’s key competitors and thus offers an in-depth understanding of the market.
Massmart in South Africa: Local Profile
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 550,00
More New Local Company Profiles & Local Market Snapshots by Canadean Include:
- Grupo Famsa in Mexico: Local Profile
- Truworths in South Africa: Local Profile
- Walmart in Mexico: Local Profile
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Slovakia: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Household Appliances Retailing in Peru: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Homewares Retailing in Slovakia: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Personal Care Retailing in Hong Kong: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Household Appliances Retailing in Hong Kong: Market Snapshot to 2016
- Jewelry and Watches Retailing in Peru: Market Snapshot to 2016
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.