China Construction Machinery Sector Analyzed in New CRI Study Published at MarketPublishers.com20 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – In 2011, China’s construction machinery industry was in good development situation, with the sales revenue exceeding CNY 500 billion, up over 30% YoY. During the same year, the import and export value of the construction machinery in China amounted to USD 9.045 billion and USD 15.909 billion, respectively. What’s more, the trade surplus was USD 6.864 billion, with an increase of USD 4.922 billion YoY.
With the aim to promote the country’s economic development, the Chinese governments at all levels are going to issue a series of investment projects, including the railway, rail transportation, energy, real estate, etc. And starting from 2012 to 2014, the market demand of China’s construction machinery is most likely to rapidly rise, which will provide a host of opportunities for construction machinery enterprises both at home and abroad.
Most recent study “Research Report on China's Construction Machinery Industry, 2012” prepared by China Research and Intelligence (CRI) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd
Research Report on China's Construction Machinery Industry, 2012
Published: June, 2012
Price: US$ 3.000,00
The market research study draws up an elaborate picture of China’s construction machinery industry. In particular, the study covers:
- current production and demand status of China’s construction machinery industry;
- government policies of the construction machinery industry in China;
- market competition of the Chinese construction machinery industry;
- analysis on sub-sectors of China’s construction machinery industry;
- import and export of construction machinery industry;
- investment opportunities and development trend of the construction machinery industry in China.
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at CRI page.