Global Mobile Video Market Study by Teleresearchlabs Inc. Now Available at MarketPublishers.com12 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – How is the mobile video market defined and segmented? Who are the stakeholders in the market and what are their key roles in it? What is the size of the devices' market that play vital role in the delivery of mobile video services? What are the types of business models being adopted to make the services deliverable and profitable? What is the current status of the global and regional mobile video market and how it will be headed in the future? What are the key assumptions and rationale behind mobile video services that will define the market‘s future? How could the mobile app and mobile content community take advantage of mobile video market? What are the key developments and new offerings in the market? Which are the industries which could tap in mobile video services? All these key questions and many more are answered and discussed in the report.
New market research study “Mobile Video Adaptation and Delivery” developed by Teleresearchlabs Inc. provides a concise analysis of the present and expected face of the telecom market and its mobile video segment in particular.
- in-depth analysis of the global mobile TV market;
- analysis of the global mobile video services market;
- analysis of mobile consumer devices market, with shipments and related forecasts;
- various stakeholders’ role in mobile video and pay TV services;
- competitive landscape for operators and mobile device makers;
- multiple revenue streams of mobile video services to curb churn;
- market catalysts and hindrances.
Mobile Video Adaptation and Delivery
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 4.695,00
More new studies by the publisher can be found at Teleresearchlabs Inc. page.