BRIC Rail & Road Infrastructure Construction Market Research Study Recently Published at MarketPublishers.com01 Jun 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – For all the BRIC countries, macroeconomic growth, expected to attract investment in a variety of industries, will benefit infrastructure construction market and, in particular, rail and road infrastructure construction.
Supported by the economic growth, Brazil’s rail and road infrastructure construction is likely to record high growth, with projected CAGRs of 11.62% and 8.58% respectively over the forecast period. The Russian rail and road infrastructure construction industry is forecast to keep on expanding rapidly over the forecast period, due to various infrastructure projects planned for the 2012 APEC summit, the 2014 Winter Olympic Games, and the 2018 FIFA World Cup. In India, high investment and an increasing focus on infrastructure development and rapid urbanization are the key factors expected to fuel the growth of the country’s rail and road infrastructure construction sector. In China, the government’s 12th five-year plan (2011–2015) involves an investment of USD 1.03 trillion in urban public facilities, including rail and road construction.
New market research study “Business Opportunities in the Rail and Road Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC” developed by BRICdata has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Business Opportunities in the Rail and Road Infrastructure Construction Industry in BRIC
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 2.950,00
The research study provides true and unbiased insights into the rail and road infrastructure construction market in the BRIC countries – Brazil, Russia, India and China, and covers:
- historical (2007–2011) and forecast (2007–2011 values for the BRIC rail and road infrastructure construction market;
- comprehensive country-specific analysis on the overall market as well as category level analysis by construction activity and by cost type;
- exhaustive summary on the key trends and drivers affecting the BRIC rail and road infrastructure market;
- true insights into the regulatory frameworks, market entry and expansion strategies relevant to the rail and road infrastructure construction market;
- details on some of the key rail and road infrastructure construction projects;
- profiles of the top companies in the BRIC rail and road infrastructure construction industry.
Companies discussed include: Andrade Gutierrez SA, InterCement Participacoes SA, Mostotrest OAO, PJSC Yuzhtruboprovodstroy, NCC Ltd, Gammon India Ltd, IRB Infrastructure Developers Ltd, Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd, China Railway Construction Corporation Ltd, China Civil Engineering Construction Corporation, China Harbour Engineering Company Ltd, Shanghai Urban Construction (Group) Corporation, Shanghai Construction Group Co.
More new research studies by the publisher can be found at BRICdata page.