E-Retail Industry in India Analysed & Forecast in New Renub Research Report Available at MarketPublishers.com28 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – While in the last decade online travel and classifieds were the star performers, e-retailing is hogging the limelight nowadays. India is rapidly emerging as a rewarding market for many e-retailing companies currently present in the market with any one of the three forms (Non-warehouse, Warehouse and Hybrid) models. The broadband and mobile penetration, 3G rollout, cash on delivery, internet banking has led to rise in online transactions by 18.2% for the year 2011 compared to 2010. Indian e-retail market is also expected to be more than INR 10,000 Crore by 2015.
Computer peripherals, Camera & Mobile and Life Style segments are expected to hold 1st, 2nd and 3rd positions respectively for 2011. Together they account for more than 70% of total market share in 2011. But by the end of 2015 Camera and Mobile is expected to take the top slot pushing computer peripheral to third position.
New market report "India E-Retail (E-Tailing) Market, Companies Revenue Analysis & Forecast to 2015" prepared by Renub Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
India E-Retail (E-Tailing) Market, Companies Revenue Analysis & Forecast to 2015
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 1.100,00
- The report is a complete and detailed overview and analysis of the fast-evolving, high-growth e-retail space in India. The coverage of the report encompasses:
- e-retail business model in India;
- India e-retail users transacting online growth forecast;
- studied growth forecasts and India e-retail market sizing;
- key players revenue analysis, forecast and funding trends of: Flipkart, Letsbuy, Myntra, HomeShop18, Yebhi, Snapdeal and Naptol;
- market analysis and forecast for segments: Camera & Mobile, Computer Peripherals, Electronic gadgets, Life style, Books and Home & Kitchen Appliances;
- drivers and challenges research for the e-retail industry in India.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Renub Research page.