International Stent Survey by iData Research Now Available at MarketPublishers.com11 May 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The worldwide market for coronary stents has evolved through technology development, market introduction and even the temporary "scare" of late stage thrombosis that was suspected, but later largely diminished, in the use of DES. The market continues to evolve with progressive adoption of DES and bare metal stenting technologies, penetration of coronary artery bypass grafting caseload by PCI/stenting and the emergence of novel stent technologies like the bioabsorbables as well as drug-eluting balloons and other therapeutic options.
New research study “International Physician Survey: Stents by Brand, Length, Diameter, Type and Coating 2012” provided by iData Research details the responses of a comprehensive survey conducted of interventional cardiologists, interventional radiologists and cardiac surgeons on product preferences, placement techniques and trends in the use of drug eluting and bare metal stents, bifurcated stents, bioabsorbable stents, stent grafts, vulnerable plaque diagnosis and treatment and endovascular imaging technologies.
International Physician Survey: Stents by Brand, Length, Diameter, Type and Coating 2012
Published: May, 2012
Price: US$ 11.495,00
- number and type of stents placed;
- type of endovascular imaging used;
- bifurcated stents and their use;
- most important benefit when using bifurcated stents;
- preferred bifurcated stent alternative;
- bioabsorbable stents and their use;
- most important benefit when using bioabsorbable stents;
- most important bioabsorable stent drawback;
- most important drug-eluting stent concern;
- most effective drug-eluting stent drug for combating restenosis;
- stent-graft brand preference;
- most important construction feature for stent-grafts;
- most important design feature for next generation stent-grafts;
- use of thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA) stent-grafts;
- concerns about the use of TAA stent-grafts.
More new market studies by the publisher can be found at iData Research page.
To order the report or ask for sample pages contact firstname.lastname@example.org