Global Wind Energy O&M Market Analyzed and Forecast in New In-demand Report Published at MarketPublishers.com27 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Global wind power is set for steady growth, with China showing the biggest growth potential – between now and 2020, installed wind power output is expected to rise to 20 GW a year. But markets like the US, India, Canada, Brazil, Australia and Africa will also be buoyant in the next few years. By the end of 2020, most of the wind energy industry's profits are expected to be generated by operation and maintenance (O&M) services.
New market report “Wind Energy Maintenance Market to 2020 - Growth Driven by Increasing Competition between OEMs and ISPs in the Post-Warranty Maintenance Segment” prepared by GBI Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Wind Energy Maintenance Market to 2020 - Growth Driven by Increasing Competition between OEMs and ISPs in the Post-Warranty Maintenance Segment
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 3.500,00
The report offers an in-depth analysis and forecast of the wind energy operations & maintenance market in four global regions namely the Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and South & Central America, detailing the sixteen countries covered under these regions. Key Highlights:
- historical and forecast data for the wind O&M market’s revenue, divided into the onshore and offshore wind O&M market (2005-2020);
- detailed analysis of the O&M demand by estimating wind turbines which are out of warranty (2011–2020), the number of blade repairs (2011-2020), and the gearbox refurbishment market (2011–2020);
- key drivers & restraints impacting the global wind energy O&M market;
- key trends in global wind energy O&M market;
- technology analysis of wind energy O&M market.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at GBI Research page.