India Fragrances Market Dynamics Examined in New Canadean Study Published at MarketPublishers.com
26 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – India’s fragrances market is presently witnessing unprecedented growth due to a number of factors like changing lifestyle, increasing disposable income levels, and rising influence of media and western culture. Among the three main categories, the female fragrances were found to be contributing majorly to the overall sales of the Indian fragrances market. Hindustan Unilever’s Axe, Henkel’s Fa, and CavinKare’s Spinz, Paras Pharmaceutical's Set Wet Zatak, Reebok, Adidas, and Nivea are some prominent names in the market.
New study “The Future of the Fragrances Market in India, to 2016” elaborated by Canadean provides true insights into the trends and dynamics affecting the fragrances market in India.
- in-depth category coverage, including three product segments – female fragrances, male fragrances and unisex fragrances;
- detailed product sales segmentation (for both volumes and values), including brand data and sales by distribution channel, at the product category level;
- elaborate forecasts from 2012 to 2016, essential for identifying the future pattern of major market trends.
The Future of the Fragrances Market in India, to 2016
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 875,00
Reports on Other Consumer Markets in Various Countries are Also Available:
- The Future of the Feminine Hygiene Market in the US, to 2016
- The Future of the Make-up Market in Brazil, to 2016
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in China, to 2016
- The Future of the Male Toiletries Market in France, to 2016
- The Future of the Oral Hygiene Market in Russia, to 2016
- The Future of the Personal Hygiene Market in India, to 2016
- The Future of the Suncare Market in Brazil, to 2016
More new market research studies by the publisher can be found at Canadean page.