Global LNG Market Analyzed and Forecast in New Cutting-Edge Study Published at MarketPublishers.com25 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – The global LNG industry continues to face high level of uncertainty in supply and demand forecasts. Rapid changes in the industry in the recent past including Japanese nuclear outage, recession in Europe, delays in Australian and African supply, the US liquefaction plans, raising concerns of shale gas, Europe nuclear phase out plans coupled with emergence of new markets are forcing companies and investors to reformulate their investment and LNG strategies.
New research study “World LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices” drawn up by LNGReports has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
World LNG Markets to 2020 - Analysis and Forecasts of Terminal wise Capacity and Associated Contracts, LNG Trade movements and Prices
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 8.000,00
The study provides detailed analysis of the world LNG export market at global, regional, country and terminal levels. Its scope comprises:
- outlook of the industry, installed and storage capacities, tank and train details, sales and purchase agreements to 2025 along with historical data from 2000;
- global and regional information on natural gas reserves, production and consumption patterns along with major producing fields, their operators and reserves;
- pros and cons of investing in the country’s LNG market as compared to its peer markets;
- investment opportunities and capital investment forecasts in each country;
- business strategies, operations, market structures of LNG markets along with information on operators, owners, investment companies, constructors and associated entities;
- annual natural gas reserves, production demand forecasts along with LNG supply and demand outlook to 2020;
- impact of FLNG, small/mid scale LNG and complete details of the terminals;
- annual LNG trade movements, prices and sale-purchase agreements;
- competitive landscape including detailed SWOT analysis, financial profiles of top five LNG companies;
- latest M&A, contract announcements, trade agreements, terminal expansions and other news.
More new studies by the publisher can be found at LNGReports page.