Green & Technology Initiatives in Global Hotel Industry Surveyed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com20 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – What are customer expectations towards key sustainability facilities, and other social responsibility initiatives? What are business traveler perceptions on the average length of stay in a hotel, the change in hotel accommodation expenditure? What is the level of importance assigned by business traveler respondents towards online reservations and mobile technology services in hotels? All these questions and many more burning issues and hot topics are answered and discussed within the study.
New research study “Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence” drawn up by World Market Intelligence provides in-depth analysis on global trends in hotel accommodation and forecasts how expenditure patterns are set to change in 2012, featuring the opinions of over 2,000 hotel industry consumer respondents related to the following:
- average duration of stay at business hotels;
- change in expenditure on hotel accommodation;
- importance of green certifications and key sustainable facilities;
- critical social responsibility initiatives, chief technology features, key website features influencing online reservations and importance of mobile technology services.
Business Traveler Expectations of Technology and Green Initiatives in the Hotels Sector in 2012: Survey Intelligence
Published: April, 2012
Price: US$ 1.250,00
Other Global Business Traveler Surveys by World Market Intelligence are Also Available:
- Changes in Business Traveler Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Intelligence
- Business Traveler Hotel Expenditure in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Traveler Expectations of Key Technologies in Hotels in 2012: Survey Brief
- Business Travel Accommodation Trends in 2012: Survey Brief
More new studies by the publisher can be found at World Market Intelligence page.