Indian Smartphone Industry Reviewed in New Topical IS Advisors Report Available at MarketPublishers.com
16 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – India is the second largest mobile handset market in the world (after China), and is poised to become an even larger market. Revenues of the Indian mobile handset market grew by 15% to touch USD 6.75 Billion in 2010-11 from USD 5.88 Billion a year back.
Smartphone shipments are expected to rise sharply from 11.2 million units in 2011 to 73.4 million units in 2015E comprising 25% of the total mobile handsets market in India. Growth in smartphones is likely to surpass the overall growth in the mobile handset industry. The segment is anticipated to continue its ride with a CAGR of 60% during 2011-2015, while the mobile handsets will register a CAGR of 13% in the same period.
New market report "Smartphone Industry in India (2011-15)" provided by IS Advisors has been recently published by market Publishers Ltd.
The report offers a deep look into the Indian smartphone market. Its scope covers:
- Indian Smartphone Industry at a glance;
- Emerging trends in the industry like multi-SIM smartphones, shift in OS and features like near field communication;
- Demand Supply scenario encompassing smartphones demand in volumes and projections;
- Factors driving growth, Issues & Challenges;
- Government Regulations & Initiatives in Indian market;
- Major players;
Smartphone Industry in India (2011-15)
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 500,00
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at IS Advisors page.