World Crop Protection Market Future Reviewed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com03 Apr 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Shrinking of arable land in the recent past, rising population, and increasing need to improve crop yields are expected to drive the global demand for crop protection chemicals moving forward. Bio-based pesticides, with their much more positive impact on the environment than their synthetic counterparts, are expected to be amongst the fastest growing pesticide segments in the short run. However, the constant push from regulatory authorities such as the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to restrict the use of pesticides in order to reduce the impact on the environment and growing consumer awareness regarding pesticide consumption due to residues is expected to hamper the demand for crop protection products in the next five years.
New market research report “Global Crop Protection Industry Outlook to 2016 - Bio-pesticides: The Next Generation Crop Protection Products” drawn up by AM Mindpower Solutions has been recently published at Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Global Crop Protection Industry Outlook to 2016 - Bio-pesticides: The Next Generation Crop Protection Products
Published: March, 2012
Price: US$ 1,350
The research report delves into detailed and comprehensive analysis of the global crop protection industry with a detailed coverage of Europe, Asia and the NAFTA region and 9 countries including the US, Canada, India, China, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.p>
Report Key Topics:
- market size of the global crop protection industry and its segments – herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and bio-pesticides, micro-nutrients and adjuvant;
- market size of the crop protection market in the five regions, including Europe, Asia, Latina America, NAFTA and the Middle East and Africa;
- market segmentation of crop protection markets in regions such as Europe, Asia and NAFTA on the basis of sales of crop protection products like herbicides, insecticides, fungicides and bio-pesticides;
- trends and development of the global crop protection market;
- competitive landscape and a detailed company profile of the key producers of crop protection products in the world, Europe, Asia and NAFTA;
- competitive landscape of top producers of generic and patented crop protection products in the world;
- future outlook and projections of crop protection products – herbicides, fungicides, insecticides and bio-pesticides, micro-nutrients and adjuvant on the basis of sales in Europe, Asia and NAFTA.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at AM Mindpower Solutions page.
The Market Publishers, Ltd.
Tel: +44 208 144 6009
Fax: +44 207 900 3970