Global Wind Composites Material Market Future Discussed in New Report Published at MarketPublishers.com
28 Mar 2012 • by Natalie Aster
LONDON – Over the last five years, the global wind composites material market has been growing at a rapid rate, and it is expected to keep this up reaching USD 5.5 billion by 2016 with a CAGR of 16% from 2011 through 2016. Glass fiber is expected to remain the largest market, followed by epoxy. Other material markets like coatings are expected to get ahead. Carbon fiber is likely to remain the smallest sector, but its growth opportunities remain promising due to its light weight and other advantageous material properties for wind energy applications.
The booming wind industry is a key driver for growth in new materials for wind energy applications owing to strong demand for new blades and increased consumption of wind blade raw materials. China is likely to be the largest wind market, whereas markets in Spain, the UK, and France are expected to grow with large turbines being built for offshore wind farms along the western and northern European coastline.
New research report “Future Material Needs for the Global Wind Energy Market: 2011–2016” delivered by Lucintel has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Future Material Needs for the Global Wind Energy Market: 2011–2016
Published: December, 2011
Price: US$ 6.700,00
The report analyzes future material needs for the global wind energy market.
- global wind energy market size in terms of value and volume shipment;
- global wind market trend and forecast in terms of value and volume shipment;
- strategic analysis of new opportunities for material suppliers, key emerging trends, market entry barriers and their impact for material suppliers in wind blade markets;
- major growth drivers and challenges for wind energy;
- value chain for the wind energy industry;
- composites consumption trend by type of raw material;
- the market for composites consumption in wind by turbine component, by blade manufacturer, by manufacturing techniques, by region;
- use of core materials in wind applications.
More new market research reports by the publisher can be found at Lucintel page.